1885Re: [logan2knits] Re: Regular meeting at New Wave (was: Knit Night at Ann's)

  • tesia kosmalski
    Jul 31, 2009
      I think its a good idea to establish a relationship too. But, I'd say let's
      just get us all somewhere first and take it from there. I think its hard
      for us to even just plan a get together.

      I'd love to be there next week but will be out of town. Though, keep me in
      the loop on all future Wednesdays.

      Thanks,
      Tesia