1883Re: Regular meeting at New Wave (was: Knit Night at Ann's)

  • aredaeroplane
    Jul 29, 2009
      Just as an option, I'm part of a meetup group that meets semi-regularly at New Wave, if you ever want to join up with us. We've been doing Wednesdays during the summer but our schedule is flexible. We're not going this week because so many of our members are out of town, but we may be there next week if you want to have a big combined group. I think that'd be fun! Here's the meetup link: http://www.meetup.com/Logan-Square-Knitters-Meetup/

      Cheers,
      Erin