      From: Kelly <avoriana@...>
      Subject: RE: [logan2knits] Re: Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00 pm
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 4:08 PM

      It would be great to have a meetup at New Wave.

      Kelly

      From: Lee Stein <leesstein@spacecush ion.com>

      To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 3:57 PM

      At the moment, the way it works is whoever wants to host, either in their

      home, or in a public space, they put up a notice and whoever can come comes.

      I'm hoping to host one in August, I just haven't checked my schedule yet!

      --lee

      From: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:logan2knits @ yahoogroups. com] On

      Behalf Of tesia kosmalski

      Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 2:27 PM

      To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Re: Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to

      9:00 pm

      When's the next meeting you guys? Can we just take over a coffee shop

      somewhere in Logan??

      - tesia

      On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 2:07 PM, elasticwaist <harvey.harvey@ gmail.com

      <mailto:harvey. harvey%40gmail. com> >wrote:

      > Hi everyone,

      > I'm a newbie who couldn't make it Wednesday, either. I look forward to the

      > next night!

      > Kim

      > --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>

      <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com>, tesia

      > kosmalski <tesiak@...> wrote:

      > > Hey ladies, (it is all ladies right??)

      > > I'm a new girl and I missed it as well. Would love the opportunity to do

      > > one again soon. :)

      > > Hope ya'll had a great time.

      > > - Tesia

      > > PS I'm crocheting more than knitting. Are ya'll into that too?

      > > On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 7:30 AM, lisa darnell <lisardarnell@ ...>wrote:

      > > > Kelly,

      > > > Don't feel bad. I did the same thing when there was a meetup at Lee's

      > > > house. I was too embarassed to admit it, though.

      > > > I missed going last night,also. Could not miss Torchwood on BBC.

      > > > -Lisa D

      > > > --- On Wed, 7/22/09, Kelly <avoriana@.. . <avoriana%40yahoo. com>>

      > > > wrote:

      > > > From: Kelly <avoriana@.. . <avoriana%40yahoo. com>>

      > > > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to

      > 9:00

      > > > pm

      > > > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>

      <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com><logan2knits %

      > 40yahoogroups. com>

      > > > Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 7:53 PM

      > > > Okay, I tried to come to your knit nite and because I am spacey I did

      > not

      > > > make it and had a little adventure instead. I went to 449 N

      Monticello!

      > > > Was there an e-mail with that typo or did I write it down wrong? I was

      > > > thinking, Wow, Logan Square is really big! No, I am not that new to

      > > > chicago, I am just that spacey. I walked from Kedzie to Monticello

      down

      > > > Franklin, and I have to tell you it is not a place for a spacey girl

      > with a

      > > > knitting bag to be wandering around. I thought, Wow, Anne and her

      > > > cooperative are very edgey and open-minded to buy in this area. There

      > was

      > > > no 449 N Monticello. So I went back to a busy corner and waited for a

      > cab

      > > > to pick me up. By then I had figured out I wrote down the address

      > wrong. I

      > > > cabbed to 1449 N Monticello and made the cabbie wait while I rang the

      > bell.

      > > > The girl who answered the door didn't know anything about knitting or

      > > > knitters. So I thought, you know, wouldn't it make sense if it was

      2449

      > > > right off Fullerton and actually IN LOGAN SQUARE? However my cabbie

      was

      > > > late to meet his friend. So, I am back at home and since you are

      > actually

      > > > about a five minute walk from my house, I should probably just go on

      > over,

      > > > but I have had enough adventure for tonight. I will try again next

      > time!

      > > > --- On Wed, 7/15/09, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>

      > wrote:

      > > > From: Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>

      > > > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to

      > 9:00

      > > > pm

      > > > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

      > > > Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 8:34 AM

      > > > I'll be there.

      > > > Joyce Maureen Fitzgerald

      > > > Logan Square Cooperative

      > > > 3946 W. George, 2nd floor

      > > > Chicago, IL 60618

      > > > 773-580-7669 home/cell

      > > > joyce.fitzgerald@ yahoo.com

      > > > bigwildonion@ yahoo.com

      > > > --- On Wed, 7/15/09, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

      > > > wrote:

      > > > From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@yahoo. com>

      > > > Subject: [logan2knits] Knit Night at Ann's Wed July 22nd 6:30 to 9:00

      > pm

      > > > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

      > > > Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 7:06 AM

      > > > I have been knitting a lot, but all by myself--so I am proposing a

      knit