1839Knitting Brunch on Saturday, June 20 from 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM

    Jun 5, 2009
      Hello all,

      You are invited to my place on for knitting and brunch out on the patio.

      DATE: Saturday, June 20, 2009
      TIME: 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM
      PLACE: Back yard at 3946 W. George

      You are welcome to bring anyone you like with you, including kids.

      I will provide coffee, tea, fruit and baked goods. Let me know if you have any particular dietary needs. If you want to bring food or drinks to share, please feel free to do so.

      If it rains, come on up to my apartment on the 2nd floor.

      Hope to see you there!