      From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@...>
      Subject: [logan2knits] Another Knitting Meet-Up
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, April 4, 2009, 5:03 PM

      Okay knit-(and crochet) lovers! I know it's early but I want to host another meetup at my house on Sunday, May 10th from 2-5 p.m. I hope you all can make it! My address is 3649 West Eddy Street and my number is 773-267-0175 if you have any questions.

      Also, I'm wondering if anyone is available to come to my house next Thursday evening? That would be Thursday, April 9th, from about 6 until 9 p.m. Let me know and I'll confirm that evening too.