1827Re: [logan2knits] Re: Another Knitting Meet-Up

    Apr 5, 2009
      Hi Lee,
      I am planning on coming on Thursday.  I am getting close to finishing my project yeah!

      From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@...>
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2009 9:36:25 AM
      Subject: [logan2knits] Re: Another Knitting Meet-Up

      OKAY everyone...no meetup at my house on May 10th (it's Mom's Day). Instead I'm planning on May 17th. Hope you all can make it.

      I'd like to host this Thursday at my house too. The time will be from 6-8:30. I know that's not a huge window, but I have band practice that evening too...but if you'd all like to come and knit, I'd love to see you.