1825RE: [logan2knits] Re: Another Knitting Meet-Up

    Apr 5, 2009
      Oh crap I didn't realize that. No mother's day is not going to work out.
      --Lee

      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Gerri
      Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2009 4:08 AM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [logan2knits] Re: Another Knitting Meet-Up

      Lee, that sunday is mother's day. i can make it, but i wanted to see if you
      realized that was the same day.

      i can come thursday night too.

      gerri

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com> ,
      "lilbee60618" <leesstein@...> wrote:

      > Okay knit-(and crochet) lovers! I know it's early but I want to host
      another meetup at my house on Sunday, May 10th from 2-5 p.m. I hope you all
      can make it! My address is 3649 West Eddy Street and my number is
      773-267-0175 if you have any questions.

      > Also, I'm wondering if anyone is available to come to my house next
      Thursday evening? That would be Thursday, April 9th, from about 6 until 9
      p.m. Let me know and I'll confirm that evening too.