182Re: [logan2knits] meeting this sunday 9-25

    Sep 21, 2005
      Hi Margaret: Do you mind if my RSVP is a tentative
      yes? I hope to be done with work in time to come
      over, but I won't know until late on Sunday afternoon.
      Thanks, Joyce

      --- margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      > We will be meeting at my house this week. I
      > thought we could try meeting from 5:30-7:30- that
      > way everyone would be home by 8. I live close to the
      > fullerton/ milwaukee intersection. I hope many
      > (all)? of you can make it. See you there.
      > Margaret

      Joyce M. Fitzgerald

      3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

      bigwildonion@...
      jfitzg7@...

      (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w