181Re: [logan2knits] Scheduling -- too much!

    Sep 21, 2005
      Hello all,

      Annemarie's suggestion seems very sensible to me! It
      spreads the workload out some.

      Speaking of which...I would like to do my part by
      hosting one Sunday. However, I don't have comfortable
      seating in my apartment. Would kitchen chairs and
      floor cusions suffice?

      thanks,

      Joyce

      --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

      > That is an excellent suggestion!
      > Here's what I propose. The volunteer host should
      > send out the meeting
      > reminder and call for reservations by Tuesday of
      > each week. This email
      > should include the hours you are hosting the event
      > on Sunday and any
      > information that folks should know about your place
      > (pets, food, parking
      > problems, proximity to an el stop.) THE MEETING
      > REMINDER SHOULD NOT INCLUDE
      > YOUR ADDRESS....
      > Knitters wanting to attend are responsible for
      > RSVP'ing by Thursday night.
      > The volunteer host should send out a confirmation
      > of each reservation,
      > directly to each knitter not to
      > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, by Friday
      > afternoon.
      > How does that sound to everyone?
      > On 9/21/05, Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > HI all, I have a request:
      > > Since there are so many of us these days, and it
      > > looks like we're going to have a range of meeting
      > > times, I think it would make more sense for each
      > > week's host to just pick the time that works for
      > > *them*, and let us know when the meeting WILL be.
      > We
      > > can each decide whether or not we can attend on
      > our
      > > own, rather than trying to work out a time for the
      > > most people, as we would for work meetings. This
      > is
      > > supposed to be low-pressure, right?
      > > That's my hope.
      > > Thanks,
      > > Lisa
      > >
      > > --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > > Don't forget we are meeting at Margaret's house
      > on
      > > > Sunday September 25 to
      > > > knit. I believe the idea was to knit a little
      > > > earlier this week.
      > > > (What time works for you Margaret?)
      > > > Knitters interested in attending should RSVP to
      > the
      > > > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by Thursday night if
      > > > possible.
      > > > Margaret will send out a rsvp confirmation and
      > her
      > > > address information
      > > > before Sunday.
      > > > We have volunteers for September 25 (Margaret),
      > and
      > > > October 2 (Lisa).
      > > > Is anybody available to host either the October
      > 9
      > > > or October 16 knit?
      > > > Annemarie

      > > > removed]
      > > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Joyce M. Fitzgerald

      3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

      bigwildonion@...
      jfitzg7@...

      (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w