1787RE: [logan2knits] Knit first, superbowl later!

    Jan 29, 2009
      Chips are good! Thanks Lisa!
      --Lee

      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of lisa darnell
      Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 6:57 AM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Knit first, superbowl later!

      I also do not even know who is playing. I'll be there. Let me know what you
      would like for me to bring. Wine? Chips?

      -Lisa D

      --- On Thu, 1/29/09, lilbee60618 <leesstein@...

      From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@...
      <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com> >
      Subject: [logan2knits] Knit first, superbowl later!
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 6:53 AM

      Actually, Superbowl kickoff starts at 5:15 p.m. anyway, so you can
      still get that knitting in and make it home for the game in time!

      Knitting at Lee's, 3649 West Eddy Street, 1-4 p.m.

      Yay yarn!!