177Re: [logan2knits] meeting this sunday 9-25

  • Debra Winke
    Sep 21, 2005
      I can make it, looking forward to it.

      margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...> wrote:Hi everyone,
      We will be meeting at my house this week. I thought we could try meeting from 5:30-7:30- that way everyone would be home by 8. I live close to the fullerton/ milwaukee intersection. I hope many (all)? of you can make it. See you there. Margaret

      Yahoo! for Good

      Debra Winke