      From: Loopy Yarns <loopy@...>
      Sent: Monday, November 3, 2008 5:48:25 PM
      Subject: Loopy News

      Don't miss out on the fun....
      On Friday, November 7th from 6pm - 9pm ..... Its time to party and meet Franklin Habit author of "It Itches"  for the signing of his first book.  A good time should be had by all. We will also have Franklin's individual signed prints available for purchase.  Bring a friend.....the more the merrier is our Loopy motto.

      Don't forget.....Men's Knit Nite is every Wednesday from 6pm - 9pm.  Loopy's Nelson Dellis will be on hand for any knitting and crocheting help. Be sure to ask Nelson about his hackey sacks.

      New Arrivals .......

      * Books, Books and more Books!!!!
      * Beautiful Shawl Pins, Mini Knit Pins, Mini Sweater Key Chains

      * The latest Kaffe Fasset design Sock Yarn by Regia in 8 colors

      * Lang Jawoll Superwash Sock available in 21 colors....psst...it comes with matching reinforcement yarn
      * Needle Felting Animal Kits
      * New delivery of Lorna's Laces Shepard in all weights
      * Accessories
      * New Noni children's patterns

      * did I mention ........ Books!

      Just in time for the Holidays....
      Check out the Loopy Wish List.  Just bring your selected "wishes" to the counter and we will create a wish list for you. Then send your loved ones in and we will help them make all your"dreams" come true.

      Happy Knitting and Knit On!!!!

      Loopy Yarns
      NEW LOCATION:
      47 W. Polk Street