1751Fw: Loopy News
- Nov 4, 2008Hey,
Is anyone interested in going this Friday? I will probably try to make it down around 7ish. Let me know and I will keep an eye out if you are coming.
----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Loopy Yarns <loopy@...>
Sent: Monday, November 3, 2008 5:48:25 PM
Subject: Loopy News
Don't miss out on the fun....
On Friday, November 7th from 6pm - 9pm ..... Its time to party and meet Franklin Habit author of "It Itches" for the signing of his first book. A good time should be had by all. We will also have Franklin's individual signed prints available for purchase. Bring a friend.....the more the merrier is our Loopy motto.
Don't forget.....Men's Knit Nite is every Wednesday from 6pm - 9pm. Loopy's Nelson Dellis will be on hand for any knitting and crocheting help. Be sure to ask Nelson about his hackey sacks.
New Arrivals .......
* Books, Books and more Books!!!!
* Beautiful Shawl Pins, Mini Knit Pins, Mini Sweater Key Chains
* The latest Kaffe Fasset design Sock Yarn by Regia in 8 colors
* Lang Jawoll Superwash Sock available in 21 colors....psst...it comes with matching reinforcement yarn
* Needle Felting Animal Kits
* New delivery of Lorna's Laces Shepard in all weights
* New Noni children's patterns
* did I mention ........ Books!
Just in time for the Holidays....
Check out the Loopy Wish List. Just bring your selected "wishes" to the counter and we will create a wish list for you. Then send your loved ones in and we will help them make all your"dreams" come true.
Happy Knitting and Knit On!!!!
47 W. Polk Street
Chicago, IL 60605
Monday - Thursday 11 - 7
Friday 11 - 9
Saturday 10 - 6
Sunday 12 - 5
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- Next post in topic >>