1750Re: Knitting at Joyce's--Tuesday, Nov. 18 6:30 to 10:00 PM

    Oct 29, 2008
      I know that at least two of you have some yarn that you want to donate
      to Deborah's place. Feel free to bring it over on Nov. 18.

      Deborah's Place is always grateful to get donations of yarn, crochet
      hooks, and knitting needles. They will provide a letter noting the
      value of your donation for tax purposes if you like.