1749Co-op FYI

    Oct 28, 2008
      Hello knitters,

      Since so many of you are groovy progressives, I thought you might help
      me spread the word that the limited equity housing cooperative I live
      in will have an opening for Spring or Summer of next year.

      The open unit is a 1 BR on the 1st floor. The move in date flexible,
      between March and August 2009. The share will cost approximately
      $13,500.00, and monthly carrying charges will be approximately $800.00.

      Please give my contact info to anyone you know who might be interested.

      Thanks!

      Joyce