      From: Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...>
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 7:33:39 PM
      Subject: [logan2knits] Big BIG big yarn weekend!

      Hello all,

      Would anyone like to join me for an outing to one or both of these
      events this weekend?

      Loopy Yarns New Location Grand Opening
      47 W. Polk
      Friday, Oct. 3
      6 to 9 PM
      With an appearance by local designer Bonne Marie Burns! Plus Ann and
      Kay of Mason-Dixon Knitting!

      Yarn Con at Pulaski Park Fieldhouse
      1419 W. Blackhawk
      Saturday, Oct. 4
      10 AM to 4 PM

      I plan to be at Loopy by 6:30 or so. I plan to be at Yarn Con from 10
      AM to noon.

      Gimme a shout if you're game!

      Best,