1708Reminder: Knitting at Lee's

  • lilbee60618
    Sep 2, 2008
      Hi all! Come to my place on Thursday, September 4th, for knitting and
      food, anytime between 6:30 until 9:30 p.m. So far I believe we have
      banana bread, a vegan something, and chips & homemade guacamole/salsa.
      Bring an appetizer if you desire!

      My address is 3649 West Eddy Street, which is one block South of
      Addison, by the corner of Lawndale. We are the only house with the
      driveway, and it's easily accessible by the blue line or the Addison bus
      or the Kennedy Expressway!

      If you have any questions, you can call me at 773-267-0175. I hope to
      see you all!