1704Question and mtg update

  • lilbee60618
    Aug 28, 2008
      Hi everyone!
      I have a question about this shrug pattern i found on ravelry. It's
      called "ribbed lace bolero," and you can find the pattern through this
      link:
      http://kellymaher.wordpress.com/2007/07/04/ribbed-lace-bolero/
      <http://kellymaher.wordpress.com/2007/07/04/ribbed-lace-bolero/>

      Problem is, how do I figure out how much to cast on?? I don't get it! I
      measured my shoulder width at 18", adding 8" for sleeves, x4 (for gauge)
      which = 104. But I don't get the whole rounding down part. Do you
      understand the instructions? I sent an email to the designer for help,
      but thought this might be faster...lemme know!

      BY THE WAY, I'm hosting at my place on Thursday September 4th from
      6:30-9:30. Lourdes is bringing banana bread. Joyce, would you bring a
      nice vegan appetizer? I think I'll make hummus w/pita or salsa w/chips.
      If anyone else would like to bring a little something, feel free. I
      think at least 7 of us will be there!

      Thanks again everyone,
      Lee