      From: Renee Chester <renee4yoga@...>
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Re: My House on Fullerton on Thursday, July 31
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 10:52 AM

      Hey - I haven't made it out to one of your groups yet - but I am hoping to at some point - This week doesn't work for me - do Wednesdays ever work for people?!?!?!

      Renee

      Danielle <dbasci@gmail. com> wrote:

      I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next

      week!

      Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

      Danielle

      --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

      > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

      > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns

      for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

      > Ann

      Renee's Teaching Schedule!

      Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat

      Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom

      Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson

      Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.

      Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom