1684Re: [logan2knits] Re: My House on Fullerton on Thursday, July 31

  • Renee Chester
    Jul 29, 2008
      Hey - I haven't made it out to one of your groups yet - but I am hoping to at some point - This week doesn't work for me - do Wednesdays ever work for people?!?!?!
      Renee

      Danielle <dbasci@...> wrote:
      I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next
      week!

      Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

      Danielle

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

      > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?
      >
      > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns
      for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

      > Ann

      Renee's Teaching Schedule!

      Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat
      Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom
      Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson
      Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.
      Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom