      From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@...>
      Subject: [logan2knits] Thursday the 10th?
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, July 7, 2008, 7:50 PM

      Hi everyone!

      Two questions:

      1) Is anyone planning to be at MY HOUSE CAFE this Thursday the 10th? I'd

      like to go if anyone else is going...and

      2) My band, MonkeyMonkeyMonkey is playing at Weeds on Friday, July 18th.

      We're the opening act and we'll go on at 9 p.m. Weeds is hidden at 1555

      N. Dayton St., by North and Clybourne. Hope to see you there, it will be

      fun!

      I hope all's well with everyone!