      From: Tina Howard <tinaheiho@...>
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 10:36 PM

      Let's say 6:30....I'll make Iced Tea, Lemonade, and White Wine Spritzers...

      and have a few snacks... bring something to share if you would like. Come

      when you can....it may be too dark to knit in the garden after 8:30 or 9:00.

      We can go inside...or, enjoy the spritzers. Can't wait to see you all. It

      has been way to long! tina Tina

      On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 9:47 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>