      From: Tina Howard <tinaheiho@...>
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 10:36:26 PM
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...

      Let's say 6:30....I'll make Iced Tea, Lemonade, and White Wine Spritzers...
      and have a few snacks... bring something to share if you would like. Come
      when you can....it may be too dark to knit in the garden after 8:30 or 9:00.
      We can go inside...or, enjoy the spritzers. Can't wait to see you all. It
      has been way to long! tina Tina