1647Re: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...

  • Tina Howard
    Jun 19, 2008
      Let's say 6:30....I'll make Iced Tea, Lemonade, and White Wine Spritzers...
      and have a few snacks... bring something to share if you would like. Come
      when you can....it may be too dark to knit in the garden after 8:30 or 9:00.
      We can go inside...or, enjoy the spritzers. Can't wait to see you all. It
      has been way to long! tina Tina