1623RE: [logan2knits] My House on Fullerton this Thursday 6/6?

    Jun 3, 2008
      We miss you too Joyce!
      --Lee

      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Joyce M. Fitzgerald
      Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 8:54 PM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] My House on Fullerton this Thursday 6/6?

      I'm not free this Thursday night.

      My work schedule should be back to normal next week, so I hope to make it
      over to the coffee shop then.

      Miss you guys!

      --- On Tue, 6/3/08, lilbee60618 <leesstein@...
      From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@...
      <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com> >
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 6:38 PM

      Hi everyone,

      I wasn't able to finish the book for book club in time. So I'm coming

      to MY HOUSE cafe to knit. I'll be there around 7:30 if anyone wants to

      join me. I'm working on my ankle socks!