1603Re: Hosting Knitting on June 1st

  • dulceylulu
    May 20, 2008
      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "lilbee60618" <leesstein@...> wrote:
      > Hi everyone, I know it's a bit early, but that's how I do things. I'll
      > host a knitting gettogether at my house (3649 West Eddy Street) on
      > Sunday, June 1st from 2-5ish. I hope you all can make it. By the way, do
      > let me know if you plan to be there so I have enough food on hand!
      > Love, Lee
      Lee,I will be there at 2 O'clock sharp on Sunday June 1st;Will I
      need to bring anything? let me know, thank you.By the way,what will
      happen to the groups on Thursday's? Margaret wrote an E mail about
      Thursday's nights.Should I go this coming Thursday as it is
      Scheduled? Please let me Know if you could.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic