159Re: [logan2knits] meeting reminder

    Sep 13, 2005
      I love Sunday brunch too, but due to my work schedule I would very
      rarely be able to make it . . . so maybe we can alternate between
      early Sunday afternoon and later afternoon/early evening for meetings
      based on if whomever is hosting wants to deal with brunch or not.
      Starting between 4 and 5 would work really well for me. As I said
      before, I can't host in my home, but I would be happy to contribute
      snacks/food/drink if the host needs it.

      -Becca