158Re: [logan2knits] meeting reminder

  • Annemarie Neff
    Sep 13, 2005
      Brunch sounds great to me. I love Sunday brunch. I think it is my favorite
      meal of the week.
      I actually was going to recommend that we move the meetings to earlier in
      the day starting on September 25. How does everybody feel about that? What
      would be the optimal time for folks?
      We have volunteers for September 18 (Ann), September 25 (Margaret), and
      October 2 (Lisa). Does either October 9 or October 16 work for you?
      Don't forget we are knitting at Ann's place this weekend. Please RSVP to
      the logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by Thursday night if possible. Ann will send
      out a rsvp confirmation and her address information later that day.
      Annemarie