      From: lisawhiting23 <gnitihwasil@...>
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 5, 2008 7:53:57 PM
      Subject: [logan2knits] I am selling my stash..

      I know it has been a while since i have posted here or came to a knit night.. but I thought i
      would let you all know that I am selling my entire stash. I am sad to see some of it go.. but a
      girl's gotta eat these days. I was thinking next time you do a knit night at the coffee house on
      fullerton, I live across the street from there. I would love to have everyone over to pillage.. I
      have some good stuff to, you know, working at loopy for so long.

      hope to hear from ya'll soon

      Lisa