145Re: [logan2knits] meeting reminder

  • Annemarie Neff
    Aug 31, 2005
      Does anybody want to volunteer to host any of the following dates:
      September 11
      September 18
      September 25
      October 2
      October 9
      October 16
      Please do not post your address to the list for safety sake. This is a
      public forum and anybody can read our posts fairly easily. I will have
      anybody interested in knitting each week rsvp to this list by the Thursday
      prior to the meeting date. Volunteer hosts will be responsible for
      monitoring the list for the rsvp's and sending out confirmation emails to
      the rsvp list containing your address and any pertinant information folks
      might need (directions to your home and your phone number in case of
      emergencies; if you have cats or dogs in your home; the parking situation in
      your neighborhood; your proximity to public transport; etc.)
      Thanks for your patience with this change. I appreciate everybody
      accommodating my crazy schedule.
      Annemarie