1430Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this Thursday, January 10

    Jan 7, 2008
      I can't make it as we have a block club meeting at
      that time to talk about those Logan Square
      homicides--which, unfortunately, happened right on my
      block. Sigh...take a few peaceful stitches for us!

      Ann

      --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello knitters,
      >
      > Let's get together this Thursday, January 10 at My
      > House Cafe, 3304 W
      > Fullerton.
      >
      > 6:30 or 7:00 seems like a good time to start.
      >
      > Please post to the list so we know who is coming.
      >
      > Have a great week!

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic