1317Come on over Tuesday

  • Kari Balck
    Sep 30, 2007
      Hello!

      I'd love to see you all on Tuesday, October 2.

      Time: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM or until my husband comes home sweaty from a 10-mile run and scares you all away.

      Address: 3716 W. Argyle St. - two blocks north of Lawrence between Lawndale and Ridgeway.
      Look for the only yard on the north side of the street. It's cavernous! The house number is hard to see from the street. We have a wrought iron fence, a white two-flat with a red front door, a little red playhouse and a red garage.
      Parking: Everything's free and non-permit. Plenty on Argyle.
      CTA: Kimball bus is a 10 min walk, Pulaski bus is a 6 min walk.

      _Questions: E-mail me at kebalck@... for my cell number.
      See you all then!

      Kari