1219RE: [logan2knits] Logan Square S&B Meeting, 7/12/2007, 6:30 pm

    Jul 10, 2007
      I think we can aim for a 9:30 end--knowing how we just can't stop knitting once we get started! However, I do have to work in the morning so I'll have to call a halt.

      Lee Samsami Stein <leestein@...> wrote: Hi Ann,
      How late are you going to go? I have a client at 6:30 to 7:30 so I'm not
      sure I can make it!

      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter
      Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 6:16 AM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [logan2knits] Logan Square S&B Meeting, 7/12/2007, 6:30 pm

      Hi all, come on over to our place to knit on Thursday
      night. If the weather is fine we can sit out back, if
      not you will have to climb to the third floor. Plenty
      of room for bikes. Dorothy will not be here as she is
      off at summer camp.

      Let me know if you need the address.

      I'll have lemonade, wine and chocolates. Possibly
      some kind of pasta salad too.