1188Have you all seen this announcement?

  • mousemelia1
    Jun 15, 2007
      I got this from my SNB group and thought I would pass it along:
      Hey guys. This is from Arcadia:

      Here's an opportunity to tell you LYS owner what you think.

      Focus groups are being held on these dates at these locations: June
      20th, Wednesday, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm, at Argo Tea 16 W. Randolph June
      28th, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm, at Intelligentsia Coffee, 3123 N. Broadway

      Space is limited. No monetary compensation but there will be a goodie
      bag. The only requirement is that you knit, crochet or spin and have
      bought yarn or fiber in the last 12 months.

      The focus group is for the benefit of Arcadia Knitting. Even if you
      have never shopped there or know it exists, we want to hear what you
      have to say. We just got back from the yarn show and have some ideas
      in our heads. We want to hear from you about your favs, gripes, and
      needs in a LYS.

      The group will be independently moderated.

      Reply to knittykkat@....

      We will confirm your participation. Thanks