1184Re: [logan2knits] come cool off and knit in the garden!

    Jun 13, 2007
      Lisa. I will be coming tomorrow and it sounds wonderful. See you all. Margaret

      Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...> wrote: Summer knitters (are you there?),

      I am hosting knitting tomorrow at 2425 n Albany, in
      the back yard, 7-9 pm. It's going to be a warm one,
      but our garden is a nice oasis. Come through the side
      gangway. Basic nibbles and drinks provided; Bring
      something to share if you like. Will try to have the
      baby pool freshly filled for our feet. Please let me
      know who's coming...

      CHeers,
      Lisa P

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?