1183Re: come cool off and knit in the garden!

  • Adriana Fernandez
    Jun 13, 2007
      Hello all,

      I am new here and I would love to come to this knitting....I live a
      couple block away from there. I am going to check with my husband
      to see if he can come back from work early and take care of our baby.

      Adrianna

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>

      > Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
      > http://search.yahoo.com/search?