1156Re: [logan2knits] Re: Knitting this Thursday at my place

    Apr 24, 2007
      Yes, Bill brought his little Senegal parrot, Percy.
      If you are a bird person, you will love him!

      Just in case you don't remember the address, it's 3946
      W. George, on the NW corner of Harding and George.
      This is one block east of Pulaski and one block north
      of Diversey.

      See you Thursday!