1103Re: [logan2knits] Re: new meeting dates for April (+ the end of March)

  • Lisa Whiting
    Mar 30, 2007
      Good afternoon every one. I am sorry I haven't been attending the
      meetings lately but I am now finally available and I think I have
      offered to host this Sunday. I am very excited. i am going to bake a
      cake and some cookies. I am short on chairs but I have some great
      floor pillows. THis should be fun. If it is this sunday Or if this
      sunday is still available for me to host I would love it.

      I live at 2342 N. Spaulding #305 On the corner of Fullerton. I live
      above the Adidam Library. Hope to see you there!

      Lisa

      My number is 313 yes 313. 930.2388

      Call if you should get lost.

      --