1054Re: new meeting dates for April (+ the end of March)

  • lilbee60618
    Mar 14 12:42 PM
      Hi everyone,
      Is Sunday, March 25th not an open day? If it's available, I'll take
      it. If it's not an open day, I can host on Sunday, April 1st at my
      house in Avondale.
      --Lee

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"
      <denisebolton@...> wrote:

      > Hey All,
      >
      > Something odd happened when I tried to post this message a couple of
      > minutes ago, so if you are getting it for a second time- my apologies!
      >
      > Anyway, I think that I mucked it up when I tried to set the meeting
      > dates for April, so I have now changed the calendar. Our meeting
      > dates to the end of April are:
      >
      > Thursday, March 15 (my place, 2500 N. Lawndale, 6:30pm)
      > Sunday, March 18
      > Thursday, March 29 (Andrea's place, address and time tba)
      >
      > Sunday, April 1
      > Thursday, April 12
      > Sunday, April 15
      > Thursday, April 26
      >
      > If anybody is interested in hosting on any of the open days, please
      > just post to the group and I will happily make the change on the
      calendar.

      > Have a lovely afternoon,
      > Denise

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic