104[logan2knits] MAJOR sale on yarn at theJoann on Elston...

  • rachel
    Jul 28 8:45 AM
      Hey ya'll -

      I've only made it to one stitch n bitch, because I usually have band practice on Wednesday nights, but my little knitting heart is right there with you, and I will def make it out for margs any time we cancel or postpone practice.

      Anyhow, just wanted to let you know that I rode my bike by Joann yesterday, and had to stop in because they are having a moving sale. It's 30% off of ALL yarn and accessories, including needles and other notions. I was looking for Lion Brand Cotton Ease, which they unfortunately only had in yellow and orange, but there is a ton of winter yarn left, especially Wool Ease, about 3 million types of Eyelash yarn, lots of baby stuff, and a bunch of acrylics. There were also just a few balls left of Lion Incredible and Lion Landscapes, which are my favorites.

      Hope to see ya'll soon!

      xo

      rachel s.