101Re: [logan2knits] Knitting and margaritas -- a new tradition

  • Annemarie Neff
    Jul 27, 2005
      I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk
      generally show up.)

      Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I'm going to
      be stuck at work later than usual.

      Thanks,
      Annemarie