This file contains the posting guidelines, or "house rules" for the Locost mailing list. It is auto-posted once a month to the list, and is sent to email@example.com
Lots of work for those high-torque engines. Looked at a 6 Ltr Jag I was toying using. Sorry to hear you do not have easy pickings on the Euro stuff. Notgeo1129
George: Sorry to hear of your equipment loss. I have not even tried to get into my shop for a few months. I was doing good until mid-November when I had anlocoster
A secondary aim is to help distribute knowledge on kit car design and construction. The group contains members with a considerable amount of knowledge, both in Locost and other automotive fields, and who are more than willing to share that knowledge.
- Jan 17, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.