Re: Countdown

  • Mike & Barb Laws.
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2000
      G'Day Simon,
      I'm happy to report that its 10-30pm on New years night
      and everything is still working fine, except for the ticket validators on
      our buses :-)) so you can now get on with your Locost build. Happy new Year
      and good luck with your build.
      Regards,Mike Laws.Adelaide.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2000
        Jeez mate some people will do anything to get attention, do they pay you
        danger money? Anyway I think my Locost is Y2K compliant, I went out this
        morning and the frame was still in one piece :-0
        Mike Laws. Adelaide.
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2000