Re: Inboard Front Suspension

  • Denis Lemieux
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 20, 1996
      Hi Rick,

      Count me in too for the pics please.

      Denis

      > From: "Rick & Lesley Hargraves" <rhargrav@...>
      >
      > Hi All,
      >
      > If anyone is interested I have a couple of pics of the Fraser inboard front
      > suspension setup.
      >
      > I have set my car up for a future conversion.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Rick H.

    • Mike Henry
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 20, 1999
        Hi Rick ,

        Please copy me with the picks

        Regards

        Mike Henry

        >If anyone is interested I have a couple of pics of the Fraser inboard front
        >suspension setup.
        >
        >I have set my car up for a future conversion.
        >
        >Cheers,
        >
        >Rick H.

      • Peter Sutton
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 21, 1999
          Hi Rick,
          Once again I am in thank you. The more info I have the better the final
          decision. (I hope).

          The funny thing is that both Fraser and Leitch are made here but so
          little is known of them on this side of the ditch.

          Peter Sutton
          CHRISTCHURCH. NZ

          >From: "Rick & Lesley Hargraves" <rhargrav@...>
          >
          >Hi All,
          >
          >If anyone is interested I have a couple of pics of the Fraser inboard
          front
          >suspension setup.
          >
          >I have set my car up for a future conversion.
          >
          >Cheers,

        • Rick & Lesley Hargraves
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 21, 1999
            Hi Guys,

            The Fraser Inboard and the McPherson strut mods are now on the Shared Files
            in the Suspension folder

            12 mails tonight - 11 for the inboard info.

            Cheers,

            Rick H.
          • Jeff Walker
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 21, 1999
              Thanks you for putting the pictures in the shared files!! I have a
              better understanding of what you guys are doing now.