Perfect for Locost Builders (or wannbe builders like me) [advert]

  • v8volvo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2013
      Hi everyone, posted this to the North American group yesterday.

      There's a site that makes T-shirts, custom designs, but only for a few days then
      they move on to the next one. A bunch of people missed the 1st version of this
      shirt and lobbied for a redo, check it out, Colin Chapman Quote with a Lotus 7
      profile

      http://blipshift.com/products/add-lightness

      Only available for another day or so, you can even order a hoodie version.
      Enjoy :-D

      (I have no connection with this site)