Insurance in California

  • Oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2010
      I am interested in building the Mazda Miata version of the MK Indy kit. Has anyone had any luck finding an insurance company that will cover this type of vehicle for street use in California?

      If so would you mind posting who you go through and what your experience with them has been like?

      Oliver
    • ROBERT MARX
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2010
        I am a Farmers Insurance agent. I have written a policy in the past for my own vehicle (Locost 7) with no problem through my own company. Underwriting requires that I submit for approval, but I don't anticipate any problems provided that the insured would be considered a good risk.

        Robert

        To: locost@yahoogroups.com
        From: oliverks1@...
        Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 23:48:57 +0000