Cologne V6 Fuel Injection

  • nigel_lyman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hi All,

      Am trying to start my car (Locost XR4x4) and am having a little hitch
      with fuel.
      It has a Bosch K Jetronic system and I am trying find a definitive
      plumbing diagram. ie I need to know which fuel lines go where!! I have
      the injectors sorted, it is the lines that go to the Cold Start valve
      etc that I am a bit confused with. Have spent quite a time trawling
      the internet but can't find any diags of the fuel distributor.

      Thanks in advance
      Nige
    • stuhump@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2008
        Hi nigel,

        from the fuel filter there is a small trangle on 1 of the 2 m12 connectors to the fuel meetering head.. which is the inlet.

        on the top you will have 6 connectors with one in the middle, the 1 in the middle goes fuel enrichment block, from the fuel enrichment block goes back to the fuel meetering head ( on the side ), then the other side connector goes to the cold start valve.

        the 6 on the top can go to any of the cylinder injectors, does not matter which order.

        what problems are you actually having ???

        Regards,

        Stuart