Newbie

  • jabvfr2003
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 17, 2008
      Hi all, just joined the site so thought I'd intorduce myself (if
      there's anyone out there, seems really quiet?)

      Project started 2005, divorce and all the trimmings caused build to
      stop.

      Now started up again, McSorley +442 chassis, 1.6 Pinto + type 9 box.
      Cortina uprights, brakes etc, Mk1 Capri (52") English axle and 9"
      drums.

      All helpd and advice gratefully received :)

      JB
    • jabvfr2003

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 1, 2008
          --- In locost@yahoogroups.com, "jabvfr2003" <jabvfr2003@...> wrote:

          > Hi all, just joined the site so thought I'd intorduce myself (if
          > there's anyone out there, seems really quiet?)
          >
          > Project started 2005, divorce and all the trimmings caused build to
          > stop.
          >
          > Now started up again, McSorley +442 chassis, 1.6 Pinto + type 9 box.
          > Cortina uprights, brakes etc, Mk1 Capri (52") English axle and 9"
          > drums.
          >
          > All helpd and advice gratefully received :)
          >
          > JB

          Sorry about the delay in letting this through. For some reason I must
          have missed the Groups "new mail from new member" email, as just got
          the 'message about the expire" message.

          Sorry JB.

          Good luck with the build. There is also the North American group if
          you are from that neck of the woods.

          James
        • Geoff Tyler
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 2, 2008
            Hi JB,

            Very little happening on this list nowadays, I suggest you sign up to :-

            http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk

            ........plenty of Locost related discussion happening there.

            Geoff.

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 2, 2008
              Hmm, for some reason the link looks corrupted in that last message, if it doesn't work, try :-

              www.locostbuilders.co.uk

              Geoff.

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 2, 2008
                Geoff:

                Locost builders would be a much better site in some aspects; however, it has
                become a depository for tons of spam.

                Someone should take on the job as moderator if it is to survive.

                Ed