For Sale, set of brand new genuine Minilites with Kuhmo V70 rubber

  • aric_streeter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2008
      Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. I am currently building a spaceframe
      racer based on a Ford Escort / Sierra driveline and have a set of
      sheels and tires that may be ideal for someone building a Locost
      with Ford hubs (4 X 108 PCD) and wide rubber. I upgraded to bigger
      front brakes and wider rear rubber before I got the car done, so
      these are now not needed, but would like a good home.

      The set comprises 4 wheels and 4 tires. The wheels are Genuine
      Minilites, straight from England - I also have 4 brand new Minilite
      labeled center caps. the two front wheels are 13 X 8, with a
      backspacing of 111mm (4-3/8") and the two rears are 13 X 9, with a
      130mm backspacing (5-1/8"). the front wheels have had the inside
      ribs slightly clearanced in order to run AP Racing 4 pots and 9.5"
      vented rotors.

      The tires are Kuhmo Ecsta V70A Z Rated rubber, the fronts being 215
      50R13, and the rears being 235 45R13. the tires are brand new and
      still have the stickers on them.

      The tires are currently mounted to the wheels, balanced, and high
      quality valve stems / caps installed.

      The wheels originally cost me $900 + shipping, and the wheels were
      $600. Mounting was $50, for a total investment of $1550. I'm not
      looking to get this out of them though, even though everything is
      new, and am open to resonable offers.

      I also have a custom set of uprights / hubs to go with the front
      wheels if anyone is interested as well as possibly lug nuts and
      studs....

      Post here for any questions and e-mail me at aric_streeter@...
      if you'd like to see some pictures.

      Cheers,