ford focus zetec 5 speed

  • boggywiz
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2007
      i have a ford focus zetec 5 speed car damaged some one may be
      interested in the motor its a 2004 model thanks
    • geek49203
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2007
        Where is it? how much?

        Tim Wohlford

        --- In locost@yahoogroups.com, "boggywiz" <boggywiz@...> wrote:

        > i have a ford focus zetec 5 speed car damaged some one may be
        > interested in the motor its a 2004 model thanks

      • Wayne and Judy
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2007
          hi there i am in brisbane freight no problem i have started to sell parts of the car the motor and box with accessories inculdin wireing and computer i want to sell complete i have $2500.00 on that i also have a 1.8 motor and 5 speed complete with accesories $1500.00
          you can call me on ph 0419661200