Re: [locost] Re: I need some adviceKV

  • Keith Williams
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 2, 2007
      HEY JACK

      MY TAX REFUND CHECK ARRIVED AND I NEED YOU TO SHOOT ME A PRICE ON A PAIR OF FRONT LOTUS-STYLE FENDERS AND A PAIR OF REAR ONES. iTS ABOUT TIME TO START BUILDING ATTACHMENTS FOR THEM AND I NEED THEM FOR SIZE
      KEITH WILLIAMS

      Jack McCornack <Jjackmcc@...> wrote:
      --- In locost@yahoogroups.com, Keith Williams <kwilliams1936@...>
      wrote:

      > Jack-I tried your mail thingy and it wouldn't send.

      Dang! I just tried it to--it sent, but never arrived. I gotta talk to
      my ISP and see what's what. Meanwhile you can get me at
      jjackmccATaolDOTcom

      > I think I need the standard Locost nose cone with flanges for my
      BOOK stock frame. I am using an 88 4AG-E and the extra inch would
      minimize the "Performance Bulge " in the hood (oops. BONNET) from the
      damned plenum.

      Good idea. Because the modern inline fours are taller than engines
      were in Ye Olde Days, Kinetic's "standard" (the TTL nose) is 1"
      taller than Lotus (hence the name) noses, such as...

      Don <tvrvixen> writes:
      > Ahh, but which CMC nose. The one I bought is one of two models they
      > produced. They had a standard nose and one that was a bit taller.

      Yeah, I got one of those CMC standard noses too--it was molded off of
      an authentic Lotus7 nose I'm sure--it even had a bulge where the
      Lotus badge had been.

      (Back to Keith)
      > Do you take Visa? I have Paypal but hate it .

      Yep, VISA and MasterCard, but we've never been stung on a "...your
      check is in the mail..." order so that'll do fine too. Contact me off
      list.
      Jack
      PS--My bank feels the same way you do about PayPal.